Have you been wanting to dive into intuitive eating but not know where to start?
Have you purchased The Intuitive Eating Workbook but not cracked the binding yet?
Do you need or want companionship and accountability to move through the intuitive eating principles?
Working the Intuitive Eating Workbook with Jenna Hollenstein will orient you to intuitive eating so that you don’t just understand it intellectually, but really learn to practice it in your real life and ultimately embody a peaceful and joyful relationship with food.
We’ll meet once a week during your lunch hour, and you’ll have plenty of homework to practice between sessions.
You’ll benefit not only from Jenna’s mindfulness spin on intuitive eating, but from the richness of sharing the experience with your fellow students during our sessions and via the private Facebook group.
C O U R S E D E T A I L S
Dates: Thursdays – March 4 – May 20, 2021 (12 weeks)
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Week 1 – Getting started
Week 2 – Principle one: Reject the diet mentality
Week 3 – Principle two: Honor your hunger
Week 4 – Principle three: Make peace with food
Week 5 – Principle four: Challenge the food police
Week 6 – Principle five: Feed your fullness
Week 7 – Principle six: Discover the satisfaction factor
Week 8 – Principle seven: Cope with your feelings with kindness
Week 9 – Principle eight: Respect your body
Week 10 – Principle nine: Exercise: feel the difference
Week 11 – Principle ten: Honor your health: gentle nutrition
Week 12 – Putting it all together
Investment: $453.00 (which, for reference, is about the price of one private initial assessment and one follow-up appointment with me).
Recordings: Each class will be recorded and available to watch if you miss a class or would like to re-watch the session.
- Free Intuitive Eating Alumni on Zoom – Wednesdays 12:00 – 1:00 pm ET starting June 2nd for 12 months with Jenna Hollenstein
- Free Support Group on Facebook
At the end of the 12-week course, you will gain a:
- Deeper understanding of your diet history and the subtle flavor of your diet mentality
- Greater attunement to physical sensations of hunger, fullness, satisfaction, and various emotions
- Perfectly imperfect mindful eating practice
- Self-compassion practice
- Self-care contingency plan
- Personalized body image intention
- Individualized emotional and logistical support plan
- Community of like-minded individuals all on their own Intuitive Eating path
All the course details are here. Hope to see you there!