Limited to 50 participants.
Our next Meditation Instructor Training program begins March 18th. This is the only Meditation Instructor Training course that we will be offering in 2021.
About the Open Heart Project Meditation Instructor Training Program
Over the years, many of you have asked these questions:
If I want to deepen my practice, what is the next step?
What is the best way for me to guarantee consistency in my practice once and for all?
Meditation is so great–how can I encourage others to try it?
My answer to all these questions is: take this course. It is an eleven week immersion in the mechanics of spiritual practice and how to share it responsibly.
It’s not quick-and-easy. It’s serious. It’s rich. It’s transformative. It works. It’s also incredibly joyful.
If you’ve ever wanted to work closely with a teacher, learn more about the spiritual path, connect with your fellow practitioners, and/or teach the practice skillfully–this is for you.
In this eleven week immersive program, you will:
- Develop a strong personal practice.
- Study the guiding principles of mindfulness and awareness to deepen your personal understanding and connection to the spiritual path.
- Explore what it means to offer the practice responsibly, including setting appropriate boundaries, understanding what it can and cannot help with, and how best to support others as their practice develops.
- Practice giving the instruction and receive feedback.
- Develop confidence in your ability to truly help others.
Of all the programs I have ever taught, this one goes the deepest. If you want to share meditation with others, it will prepare you. It will give you so much understanding and inspiration, whether you go on to teach now or later.
I lead this program with my wonderful co-teacher, Susan Piver.
I hope to see you there!