Jenna Hollenstein, MS, RDN, CDN, is an anti-diet dietitian who helps people struggling with chronic dieting, disordered eating, and body image. She uses a combination of Intuitive Eating, mindfulness techniques, and meditation to help her clients move toward greater peace, health, and wellness. Jenna is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and a Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in New York State. She has a Bachelors degree in Nutrition from Penn State, a Masters degree in Nutrition from Tufts University, is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and an Open Heart Project meditation guide. Jenna has been featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Health, Lion’s Roar, Mindful, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Women’s World, and Fox News. Jenna is the author of Understanding Dietary Supplements, the memoir Drinking to Distraction, Eat to Love: A Mindful Guide to Transforming Your Relationship with Food, Body, and Life, and Mommysattva: Contemplations for Mothers Who Meditate (or Wish They Could), published in September, 2021.
Intuitive Eating and meditation will allow you to:
- Listen to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Discern physical hunger from emotional hunger
- Decipher which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is thinly veiled dieting propaganda
- Move your body that make you feel wonderful and well
- Appreciate and treat your present-moment body with respect