Jenna Hollenstein, MS, RDN, CDN, is an anti-diet dietitian who helps people struggling with chronic dieting, disordered eating, and body image. She uses a combination of Intuitive Eating, mindfulness techniques, and meditation to help her clients move toward greater peace, health, and wellness. Jenna is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and a Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in New York State. She has a Bachelors degree in Nutrition from Penn State, a Masters degree in Nutrition from Tufts University, is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and an Open Heart Project meditation guide. Jenna has been featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Health, Lion’s Roar, Mindful, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, Women’s World, and Fox News. Jenna is the author of Understanding Dietary Supplements, the memoir Drinking to Distraction, and Eat to Love: A Mindful Guide to Transforming Your Relationship with Food, Body, and Life, was published in January, 2019.
Intuitive Eating and meditation will allow you to:
- Listen to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Discern physical hunger from emotional hunger
- Decipher which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is thinly veiled dieting propaganda
- Move your body that make you feel wonderful and well
- Appreciate and treat your present-moment body with respect